A Wall Street Journal bestseller, How Successful People Think is the perfect, compact read for today’s fast-paced world. America’s leadership expert John C. Maxwell will teach you how to be more creative and when to question popular thinking. You’ll learn how to capture the big picture while focusing your thinking. You’ll find out how to tap into your creative potential, develop shared ideas, and derive lessons from the past to better understand the future. With these eleven keys to more effective thinking, you’ll clearly see the path to personal success.
The 11 keys to successful thinking include:
- Big-Picture Thinking – seeing the world beyond your own needs and how that leads to great ideas
- Focused Thinking – removing mental clutter and distractions to realize your full potential
- Creative Thinking – thinking in unique ways and making breakthroughs
- Shared Thinking – working with others to compound results
- Reflective Thinking – looking at the past to gain a better understanding of the future.
Successful thinking is an acquired skill set that the most influential leaders have in common. Great leadership starts with your thinking and can change not only your life—but those around you.